Wednesday, July 15, 2009

GRADUATION







Yesterday i graduated from grade school and i had a blast. me and my friend zac hung out all day. After that my family and i went and ate at the sirloin stocked at a place called liverpool,after that we saw the movie transformers two and it was the best movie! My mom told me that i did such a good job with my school work and adapting to the mexican life style that we would go out and buy some legos.Oh if you didnt know, im a big lego fan and i cant wait to get my next set. I'v been building legos ever since i was 5 years old, my first set was a harry potter set and my dad helped me build it, it was like the coolest thing in my whole life and if my mom and dad never introduced me to legos id probable be a dumb and board video game addict, wich i already am.

2 comments:

  1. Im so proud of you! I love you JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your graduation JJ. I'm proud of you and the great job you've done!!! Wish I could've been there.

    ReplyDelete